Moonlight Rush Moonlight Rush

Cute! The presentation is very nice. Some of the effects used are good. Character and enemy designs and animation need a little bit of work but still cute.

Kooh responds:

thank you, animation is an aspect that i'll try to take care of better next time

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Great game. One of my favorites. A testament to its greatness: I left it unfinished for 3 YEARS and today I came back to finish it. I'll definitely remember this game because it's an experience playing it- something I value a lot.

My Monster Ex's My Monster Ex's

This is the first time I've found a flash game that I like this much. I loved everything! The character designs are cute as hell, the gameplay is fun, the music is good and so is the overall design. I hope a sequel gets produced because there's many things that could be expanded and improved on to make a perfect game.

niipah.swf niipah.swf

brings back memories

from my gayer days :))))

Loondon Loondon

wow

The art and story were beautiful. Nice 3D animation and backgrounds. The way the foreground was sometimes silhouettes was very atmospheric. The music was also very fitting. The only flaw was lack of more challenging gameplay.

AVGN Soundboard AVGN Soundboard

alright

but the two major flaws are that there's no preloader and that you exported the swf at low quality. if you're going to do a soundboard you should set the audio quality at 160 kbps before exporting. you'd want the highest bit rate because the point of sound boards are to give you clear sound clips to instantly play for prank calls and such.

OCD+ OCD+

executed nicely

More of a social experiment than a game. Pretty much to see how many people would go through with this for the sake of achievements. While these games are torturous, this is a pretty good idea and I think I'll probably get a few of these. Nice job on graphics and sound.

Flee Flee

that was

wait what

Newgrounds Doodle Book Newgrounds Doodle Book

This is awesome!

{COMPLIMENTS}
I was very glad to be a part of this! I really liked the scrolling function, and the menus where nicely put together. Nice collection of doodles!

{SUGGESTIONS}
When you scroll, you can keep going into space. I would suggest boundaries for the scrolling function.

{OVERALL}
Nice art collab!

Encyclopedia Chanatica Encyclopedia Chanatica

OK...

{COMPLIMENTS}
Pretty good analysis of memes. Accurate, informative.
{SUGGESTIONS}
While there where plenty covered, you have barely scratched the surface of the some 9,000 memes there are.

-Good, nonetheless.