All 58 art Reviews

Frylock Sculpture Frylock Sculpture

Great sculpt. I especially like the beard, came out great. You should do the rest of the team.

DKC 2 DKC 2

Good but EXPORT IT AS A PNG AT A HIGHER RES PLEASE FOT THE LOVE OF GOD.

Hollow Cat Hollow Cat

I think the anatomy doesn't have any major flaws... except his entire face is on his chin.

THE LAST LEVIATHAN THE LAST LEVIATHAN

Very nice. Reminds me of the Wind Fish from Link to the Past. It's never simple to pull art off with a limited color pallet.

maemaemae responds:

I've actually never played Link to the Past, but you're right, it does!
Thanks for the compliment. :3

princess peach asslicking princess peach asslicking

Peach would you stop licking Donald's ass, you have a fucking kingdom to run.

Fire Flower Mario Fire Flower Mario

Looks alot like you just bitmap traced a picture of Mario.

Status Update Status Status Update Status

lmfao

gotta say, I'm a fan of your comics mostly cause of the humor. it's a little cynical but not obnoxiously so, which I think makes it perfect. I found this one especially funny because the last illustration deviates from your static "guinea pigs talking" and warps into hyper-trans-universe travel in the span of one panel. It's really damn funny.

Barack Obama Barack Obama

ten

stunning

Frankenstein In Space!! Frankenstein In Space!!

nice

Oh man, i'm a sucker for vintage horror. I'm not a huge fan of the way you drew the girl but she's still cute. The background's textures are appropriate but I think you could have made it better without them. I like it overall.

3D NES Games 3D NES Games

beautiful

I love the detail. You can even see the correct texture of the dust jackets.

Osuka responds:

Thanks :D. I didnt had a real dust jacket in my hand so I needed to see a lot of pictures on the internet to see the material. Thanks for the comment