DailyToon #487 DailyToon #487

Wow this thing was deleted a long time ago good job reuploadin. My part is old as shit and the layers are messed up so the winner is this other dude I've never heard of.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

haha it actually never got uploaded in the first place. trying to catch up after 4 long yearz of never opening flash ~

PowerTrip PowerTrip

Best thing you guys ever made. Adorable character design, hilarious voice acting, cartoony as hell animation and great designing on everything else. Getting Ed Atlin to do voice work should be a regular thing for everyone; my god that man's voice is funny.

Sprite A Day Revenge: 3 Sprite A Day Revenge: 3

good movie

Horsenwelles responds:

gay men like to kongregate

Moonlight Rush Moonlight Rush

Cute! The presentation is very nice. Some of the effects used are good. Character and enemy designs and animation need a little bit of work but still cute.

Kooh responds:

thank you, animation is an aspect that i'll try to take care of better next time

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Great game. One of my favorites. A testament to its greatness: I left it unfinished for 3 YEARS and today I came back to finish it. I'll definitely remember this game because it's an experience playing it- something I value a lot.

My Monster Ex's My Monster Ex's

This is the first time I've found a flash game that I like this much. I loved everything! The character designs are cute as hell, the gameplay is fun, the music is good and so is the overall design. I hope a sequel gets produced because there's many things that could be expanded and improved on to make a perfect game.

unofficial madness theme unofficial madness theme

amazing

only a true master of vocal talent can achieve this level of rock and roll

5/5 krinkels rokkks

Down Under (8-Bit Remix) Down Under (8-Bit Remix)

vegimite

exellent chiptune rendition of a great song. it very much retains its catchiness in this version. very nice.

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 2) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 2)

amazing

I squealed with joy when it got to Earthworm Jim. Pure glee.

Frylock Sculpture Frylock Sculpture

Great sculpt. I especially like the beard, came out great. You should do the rest of the team.

DKC 2 DKC 2

Good but EXPORT IT AS A PNG AT A HIGHER RES PLEASE FOT THE LOVE OF GOD.

Hollow Cat Hollow Cat

I think the anatomy doesn't have any major flaws... except his entire face is on his chin.